Values and Principles
NIKOIL from one of the strongest banking groups in the world and around the world.
NIKOIL pursues a strategy which consists in being present where growth is to be found, ensuring the connection of customers to the opportunities it generates, helping companies to grow, economies to prosper and individuals to achieve their ambitions.
The values of NIKOIL structure internal relationships between our employees, those with our customers, regulators and the communities around us. All employees must embody and reflect the Group’s values.
Open to different ideas and cultures
- Have a diverse corporate culture that incorporates differences. Rely on a meritocratic approach to recruitment and internal promotions
- Place the collective interest before the individual
- Being a fair and objective employer
Connected with our customers,
Proactive and dynamic management at all levels
Delegate responsibly at the right time to the right people
An ethical and responsible approach to our activities, which integrates the social and environmental impact of our decisions, particularly in terms of loans and investments. A commitment to the well-being of communities and the environment.
Be reliable and act.
An unwavering commitment to quality, competence, truth and fairness
Comply with the spirit and the letter of all the laws and regulations of the countries where the Group operates
Own and display exceptional personal integrity standards at all levels.
NIKOIL’s policy is:
- exceptional customer service
- effective and efficient operations
- strong capital and liquidity
- prudent lending policy
- strict discipline in our spending